RETURNS & REFUNDS
Our policy lasts 30 days from the date you received the product. This applies whether you change you mind and no longer want what you have purchased or if your purchased items are damaged. If 30 days have gone by since your receipt of product, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
1. If you want to return an unwanted item you should firstly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will advise how and where to return your product. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
NOTE: Shipping costs are non-refundable for un-wanted items. If you receive a refund and where we arrange for the return shipping, the costs of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
2. If you want to return an item that has reached you damaged, you must photograph the damages immediately (including to the item and packaging as relevant) and email to us at email@example.com. We will assess the photographs and where we accept that the damage occurred before you received the product, we will advise you how to return your product.
We will also ask you whether you want a refund or a replacement.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.Additional non-returnable items
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- Edible items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase i.e. Order Number.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
1. Books with obvious signs of use, CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
2. Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.REFUNDS PROCESS
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund/exchange.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within SEVEN days. Or, if you requested a replacement item we will ship that (if available) to you as soon as possible.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will find out about your return.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50 and we have not arranged return shipping for you, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.